Whether you’re looking to supplement prior coursework or complete the courses you need to become licensed in your area, Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions offers learning opportunities for visiting occupational therapy students in a variety of formats and delivery methods.
Get what you need online to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Our innovative eLearning programs allow you to complete semester-based courses from your home.
Visiting students have access to a wide variety of our supportive resources including access to our libraries, online writing center, academic success counselors, services of our Office of Distance Education and technology support.
Apply today to become a visiting student at Creighton.
To learn more about our Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Post-Professional program please visit here.
Fall: August - December
- POTD 518 Leadership Development - 3 credit hours
- POTD 531 The American Professoriate – 3 credit hours
- POTD 541 Critical Analysis of OT - 3 credit hours
- POTD 516 Health Program Management - 3 credit hours
Spring: January - May
- POTD 551 Leadership and Advocacy – 3 credit hours
Summer: May - August
- POTD 562 Advanced Clinical Ethics - 3 credit hours
Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions offers online courses available to students outside of our professional programs. To enroll in coursework at Creighton, individuals must be either currently matriculated in a pharmacy, occupational therapy or physical therapy degree program at an accredited institution and in good academic standing or be a licensed pharmacist or occupational therapist or physical therapist.
The following steps must be completed:
- Meet the minimum technology requirements to enroll in an online course at Creighton University.
- Review the exam and proctoring requirements below. Not all classes listed offer a final exam. If you require a class that offers a final exam, it is your responsibility to verify with the class instructor of record that this requirement will be met with the class being offered. See FAQs for exam requirements.
- (Pharmacy Only) students currently enrolled in a professional program of study must complete the Dean Verification/Approval Form.
- If applicable, an official copy of a current professional license must accompany the visiting student application form.
- Registration deadlines and refund information. Supporting documentation must be received by the respective semesters deadline.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
Semester Tuition Per Credit Hour for Summer 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 is Set at $1,102
Beginning July 1st, 2020 there will be no discount for visiting students.
Exams with ExamSoft Examplify
ExamSoft Examplify is used in the School for high-stakes assessments using the student’s laptop computer, including visiting students. ExamSoft Examplify is downloaded onto the student computer.
Click here for laptop technical requirements.
Proctoring with Examity Online Proctoring
All proctored assessments are monitored by Examity, the School’s live online certified proctoring solution. Examity’s technical support allows students to get help over the phone through email or live chat. Students are required to have a minimum continuous Internet connection of 3 Mbps upload and download speed or higher for simultaneous screen sharing, video and audio conferencing. To test connectivity level at your exam location, go to http://speedtest.net.
Please contact Creighton My IT Technology Support for assistance.