The Department of Occupational Therapy faculty and students at Creighton University continue to demonstrate commitment to the profession through the advancement of evidence-based practice through research and scholarship. Recent publication highlights include:
- Lavine, D., Greiner, B. (2020). Occupational Therapy in Mainland China: Status, Challenges and Future Directions. Annals of International Occupational Therapy.
- Mu, K., Patterson, A., Lohman, H., Yang, Y., Wu, J. (2020). Development of Occupational Therapy in China. Annals of International Occupational Therapy.
- Belarmino, J., Smith, S., Jewell, V. (2020). Extent of Use and Linkage of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health to Frames of Reference and Interventions in Pediatric Occupational Therapy. Annals of International Occupational Therapy.
- Lampe, A., Gabriel, L., Blanchard, S. (2019). Practice, Knowledge and Needs of Occupational Therapy Practitioners Providing Services to Parents with Physical Impairments. Occupational Therapy in Health Care. 33(3), 233-246.
- Belarmino, J., Bahle-Lampe, A. (2019). A Preliminary Historical Report on Embracing Online Education in Occupational Therapy. The Open Journal of Occupational Therapy, 7(3), 1-10.
- Swiatek, D., Jewell, V. (2020). Cognitive Evaluation: Is It Time to Require Standardized Assessments? Internet Journal of Allied Health Sciences and Practice, 18(1), Article 12.
- Bennett, L., Jewell, V., Scheirton, L., McCarthy, M., & Muir, B.C. (2019). Productivity Standards and the Impact on Quality of Care in Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals. Open Journal of Occupational Therapy, 7(4), 1-11.