- Resource for Jesuit Mission/Identity, Ignatian tradition and Ignatian Values; e.g. programs, presentations, IPE, assessment and curriculum development
- Confidential one-to-one conversations and guidance for students, faculty and staff; e.g. personal or family issues, stressful life events, etc.
- Small group facilitation/collaboration for making connections between professional development and spiritual growth; creating a culture of reflection around transcendent values
- Guest lecturer e.g. spirituality and health; death, dying and grief; religious diversity
- Administrative responsibilities; resource for developing and leading retreats, memorial services, prayer for SPAHP celebrations