- Chair, Vice Chair, Faculty and General Department Support. Maintains departmental budget and developmental funds. Serves as a contact point for faculty, staff, students, and visitors to the department.
- Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MPS) Program – Works with the program director and faculty. Point of contact for graduate students to support them throughout the program with classes, committee meetings and dissertation scheduling.
- Laboratory Liaison – including working with Environmental Health and Safety regarding laboratory space, laboratory supply ordering, and maintaining blanket orders for the laboratories.
- Assists with the Pharmacy Awards Committee, which includes annual application revision and distribution. Works with the committee chair to coordinate completed applications and assist with awards distribution once the committee has them assigned.
- Posters – Editing, Formatting, and Assisting with Production.