Stay Involved. Stay Connected.
Attending an event is a great way to stay in touch with the School of Pharmacy and Health Professions as a Creighton University alum. The Alumni Relations Office sponsors a variety of events, including lunch and learns, etiquette dinners, pregame parties, conferences, career fairs and more. We invite you to attend any of these events and reconnect with your classmates and with Creighton.
Creighton Reunion Weekend is geared toward alumni from all classes and their families.Reunite with your classmates; reconnect with professors and Jesuits; and rediscover Creighton’s beautiful campus and diverse intellectual offerings, including School of Pharmacy and Health Professions innovations in the pharmacy, occupational therapy and physical therapy professions.
Reunion Weekend has moved! Join us on campus May 30 – June 2, 2019 for Creighton Reunion Weekend. More information will be available at https://alumni.creighton.edu/events/reunion-weekend as it becomes available / Now recruiting for class reunion volunteers for graduates of 1959, 1969, 1979, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2009, and 2014. Sign up online at https://blueq.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_77iAc73ZlbBaBrT. Contact Rachel Mabrey with questions. (402.280.2973, rachelmabrey [at] creighton [dot] edu)
Enhance your professional networking and learn about campus updates by joining Dean Bradberry, faculty, students and fellow alumni at Creighton University “Alumni & Friends” Receptions held at these annual national professional meetings:
- American Society of Hospital Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting – Dec. 3-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida
- Creighton Reception at ASHP – December 5, 2017. Details here.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Combined Sections Meeting - Wednesday, February 21 - Saturday, February 24, 2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana
- APTA – “Creighton Reception at APTA – February 23, 2018.
- American Pharmacists Association Annual Meeting (APhA) & Exposition - Friday, March 16 - Monday, March 19, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee
- APhA – “Creighton Reception at APhA – March 17, 2018.
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Annual Conference & Expo - Thursday, April 19 - Sunday, April 22, 2018 in Salt Lake City, UT
- AOTA – “Creighton Reception at AOTA – April 20, 2018.
By expanding your professional and social networks, reconnecting with old friends or making new ones, participating in local events and service opportunities, you can make the most of Creighton’s regional clubs.
These year’s regional visits include Phoenix and Anchorage. An exact date for these events as well as more information can be found here.
However you wish to stay in touch, you’ll find Bluejays in your backyard.
Creighton alumni and fans love their Bluejays. Creighton offers alumni fun, family-friendly opportunities to connect with one another while cheering on the Jays. The School of Pharmacy hosts a Get Blue pregame event for baseball, basketball, and soccer.
All university events including pregame and viewing parties can be found on the Creighton University Alumni Association events page.
- Saturday, January 27, 2018: all-University Alumni Get Blue Basketball Pregame event, Hilton Omaha. Registration and more information.
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018: SPAHP Alumni Get Blue Baseball Pregame, TD Ameritrade Park. More information to come.
Please see an overview of our past events here.