Stay Involved. Stay Connected.
Attending an event is a great way to stay in touch with the School of Pharmacy and Health Professions as a Creighton University alum. The Alumni Relations Office sponsors a variety of events, including lunch and learns, etiquette dinners, pregame parties, conferences, career fairs and more. We invite you to attend any of these events and reconnect with your classmates and with Creighton.
Save the date! Homecoming Weekend 2018 will be Sept. 13-16, 2018. Stay tuned for updates and more information.
Class reunion volunteers are currently being sought to assist in coordinating for reunions for the classes of 2008, 1998, 1993, 1988, 1978 and 1968. If interested, please contact Rachel Mabrey at 402.280.2973 or email rachelmabrey [at] creighton [dot] edu.
Our signature alumni recognitions, the Alumni Merit Award and the Young Alumni Appreciation Awards, will be presented during the Homecoming 2018 President’s Dinner. More information about the awards and recipients can be found here.
Enhance your professional networking and learn about campus updates by joining Dean Bradberry, faculty, students and fellow alumni at Creighton University “Alumni & Friends” Receptions held at these annual national professional meetings:
- American Society of Hospital Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting – Dec. 3-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida
- Creighton Reception at ASHP – December 5, 2017. Details here.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Combined Sections Meeting - Wednesday, February 21 - Saturday, February 24, 2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana
- APTA – “Creighton Reception at APTA – February 23, 2018.
- American Pharmacists Association Annual Meeting (APhA) & Exposition - Friday, March 16 - Monday, March 19, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee
- APhA – “Creighton Reception at APhA – March 17, 2018.
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Annual Conference & Expo - Thursday, April 19 - Sunday, April 22, 2018 in Salt Lake City, UT
- AOTA – “Creighton Reception at AOTA – April 20, 2018.
By expanding your professional and social networks, reconnecting with old friends or making new ones, participating in local events and service opportunities, you can make the most of Creighton’s regional clubs.
These year’s regional visits include Phoenix and Anchorage. An exact date for these events as well as more information can be found here.
However you wish to stay in touch, you’ll find Bluejays in your backyard.
Creighton alumni and fans love their Bluejays. Creighton offers alumni fun, family-friendly opportunities to connect with one another while cheering on the Jays. The School of Pharmacy hosts a Get Blue pregame event for baseball, basketball, and soccer.
All university events including pregame and viewing parties can be found on the Creighton University Alumni Association events page.
Please see an overview of our past events here.