Stay Involved. Stay Connected.
Attending an event is a great way to stay in touch with the School of Pharmacy and Health Professions as a Creighton University graduate. The Alumni Relations Office sponsors a variety of events, including lunch and learns, etiquette dinners, pregame parties, conferences, career fairs and more. We invite you to attend any of these events and reconnect with your classmates and with Creighton.
Creighton Reunion Weekend is geared toward alumni from all classes and their families. Reunite with your classmates; reconnect with professors and Jesuits; and rediscover Creighton’s beautiful campus and diverse intellectual offerings, including School of Pharmacy and Health Professions innovations in the pharmacy, occupational therapy and physical therapy professions. Information about Reunion Weekend 2019 May 30-June 2 found at creighton.edu/reunionweekend.
Contact Rachel Mabrey, alumni relations specialist, with questions regarding specific class reunions. (402.280.2973, rachelmabrey [at] creighton [dot] edu).
Enhance your professional networking and learn about campus updates from the Dean by joining faculty, students and fellow alumni at Creighton University “Alumni & Friends” Receptions held at these annual national professional meetings:
- American Society of Hospital Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting – Sunday-Thursday, Dec. 8-12, 2019, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Creighton reception at ASHP – TBD (most likely Tuesday)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Combined Sections Meeting (CSM) – Wednesday-Saturday, Feb. 12-15, 2020 in Denver, Colorado
- Creighton reception at CSM – TBD (most likely Thursday)
- American Pharmacists Association Annual Meeting (APhA) & Exposition – Friday-Monday, Mar. 20-23, 2020 in Washington, D.C.
- Creighton event at APhA – TBD (most likely Sunday)
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Annual Conference & Expo – Thursday-Sunday, Mar. 26-29, 2020 in Boston, Massachusetts
- Creighton event at AOTA– TBD (most likely Friday)
By expanding your professional and social networks, reconnecting with old friends or making new ones, participating in local events and service opportunities, you can make the most of Creighton’s regional clubs.
These year’s regional visits include Phoenix and Anchorage. An exact date for these events as well as more information can be found here.
However you wish to stay in touch, you’ll find Bluejays in your backyard.
Creighton alumni and fans love their Bluejays. Creighton offers alumni fun, family-friendly opportunities to connect with one another while cheering on the Jays. The School of Pharmacy hosts a Get Blue pregame event for baseball, basketball, and soccer.
All university events including pregame and viewing parties can be found on the Creighton University Alumni Association events page.
- Saturday, January 27, 2018: all-University Alumni Get Blue Basketball Pregame event, Hilton Omaha. Registration and more information.
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018: SPAHP Alumni Get Blue Baseball Pregame, TD Ameritrade Park. More information to come.
Please see an overview of our past events here.
Saturday, June 1, 2019 | 3–6 p.m.
Flight Deck Tap & Grill | 2929 California St.
For your ease and comfort, the event now begins at the Flight Deck inside The Atlas (formerly CUMC/St. Joseph Hospital)
- Parking out front, with overflow lot at 30th and Webster Sts.
- Accessible from campus via new pedestrian bridge.
- Drink/food tickets and keepsake glass for registered guests.
- Looping dean’s update on the big screen TVs.
- Optional Atlas apartment tours leaving at 4, 5, 6 p.m.
Boyne Building and Health Sciences Library Tours
Depart from Flight Deck at 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 p.m.
- Rehab Science lab demonstrations
- New OT and PT labs, classrooms
- Student-led family activities and refreshments
- Library 3D printer demonstration, with take-home item
- New student commons
Register at creighton.edu/reunionweekend or call 402.280.4742.