Students work with faculty members within the Center for Health Services Research and Patient Safety.
- These students participate in the research process along with the faculty members to gain experience in developing survey instruments and in conducting interviews to gather information
- In addition to assisting with gathering research data, students are given the opportunity to enter survey data, code interviews and participate in the data analysis phase with guidance by faculty members
- Students attend and participate in team meetings and are active participants in the overall research process
Benefits from this program include:
- Building future researchers
- Providing mentoring opportunities for faculty members
For additional information contact us at 402-280-4944 or via e-mail at email@example.com