Post-professional Occupational Therapy
The preferred deadlines for applications and supporting documentation from licensed practitioners or its equivalent are as follows:
- July 1 for fall semester (August-December)
- November 1 for spring semester (January-May)
To apply, submit the following:
- Online application form
- $30 application fee
- Applicant statement
- Notarized photocopy of current NBCOT certification or NBCOT Confirmation of Examination Application Eligibility Notice.
- Three letters of recommendation (one recommendation must be from a licensed occupational therapist). Letters of recommendation may be submitted through the online application.
- An official transcript must be received from each institution the applicant has attended and/or is currently attending for occupational therapy education. Official transcripts must be received directly from the issuing institution(s). All transcripts should be directed to the School's Office of Admission.
Telephone interviews are required in the admission process. Qualified applicants will be contacted if they are selected for an interview.
Have additional questions? Find out more about this program by contacting the admissions staff. Request more information or give us a call at 1-800-325-2830 Ext. 1.